Monday, October 13, 2008

NaNoWriMo

Time for me to put my money where my mouth is. Or at least make a full bodied attempt at it. NaNoWriMo (http://www.nanowrimo.org/) stands for National November Writing Month. It's amazing and horrible at the same time.
You know how you think of good ideas for new products all the time... and think if I only had a little more time, a little more money, and a little more knowledge about the product I could really make it and sell it! Yeah! Love those idea. But guess what? I never get to actually move forward with any of my 'new product' idea.
But during the month of November I have every thing I need to really get the ball rolling on the 'new book' idea that I've been tossing around for years. The NaNoWriMo community and site is like having a personal trainer pushing me to write and not be critical and just enjoy the opportunity.
I'm on it. I am going to really try this year, and not let anything get in my way.
NaNoWriMo, here I come!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

yay! more nano friends! i'm evil_olive on the site. http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/56755 let me know your username and i'll add you as a writing buddy. we can cheer each other on!

ElleMcfierce said...

Done! You are now my Buddy :)