Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Beginning of Summer 2008

I have promised myself to start blogging more. Starting today. Right now. And I can be funny, or not. No pressure. I don't have too much time today, so here's the short short update.

Miss reading other blogs... www.getugly.org/blog/ in particular. Subscribed to rss feed and all is better with the world.

I made an A on my first Calculus exam. I have my second exam tomorrow that I'm actually excited about. I'm taking 2 online summer courses, and I'm kicking their asses. Go me.

I've been walking my dogs everyday and I love it, and they love it.

I announced the bout last Saturday, and it looks like I'm going to be announcing again this upcoming Saturday. I gotta figure out something cute to wear!! Oh, plus practice not sounding like an idiot on a mic.

Work is good. Chris is fabulous.

Book club is still very cool. I just finished Julie & Julia, and I'm not providing a link because I do not endorse this book. It's one of the reasons that I'm jumping back on my blog. Let's just say that people like her shouldn't write, and people like me should. Ha. There I go showing off my big ego again. Oh well.

Lately I've been obsessed with budgeting and saving money for a house. I'm into my second month of budgeting and think it's one of the smartest things I've ever done.

Okay. That's all for now. I'll end this blog with a picture of Bella hanging her head out the door. Loving life to it's fullest.


Puppies

No comments: